“Be genuinely interested in everyone you meet and everyone you meet will be genuinely interested in you”
The ability to build immediate rapport, and develop sustainable, trust-based partnerships with clients is now universally acknowledged as the most effective way to ensure survival and long-term success.
If you’re responsible for delivering on client needs and developing client relationships, this course will enable you to build those professional relationships effectively for the benefit of your business.
Excellent client relationships matter, and how they are built should not be left to chance, it’s both an art and science.
Participants will learn how to:
- Assess the strength of his/her relationship with a client
- Use deep listening and open questions to promote two-way communication
- Be more self-aware and adapt behaviours to client behaviours
- Identify the key components of trust-based client relationships as well as the potential obstacles to building trust
- Measuring relationship dynamics: Dipstick test on the strengths of your professional relationships
- Deep listening: Listening skills to uncover unspoken needs and emotions
- The power of questions: Traits of effective and destructive questions
- People reading: Understanding and diagnosing communication styles
- Choosing client-centric language: Understand your own behaviour and its impact on relationships.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is suitable for those who interact with clients and want to communicate more effectively, create better trust and increase their influence.
Fri, 18 Jun 2021 from 9.00 to 17.00 (SGT)
Mandarin Orchard Singapore, 333 Orchard Road, Singapore 238867