Share on linkedin
Share on facebook
Share on email
What makes someone successful at work and in life? Maybe you’d say it’s the excellent critical thinking skills, the rich industry experience, or perhaps the ability to build relationships with others. Chances are, you wouldn’t focus much on habits. Yet research studies revealed that more than 40% of our daily actions are not based on actual conscious decisions but a result of habits. Another research study of close to 1,000 managers found that 97% of us have at least one career-limiting habit, a habit that keeps us from greater success or enjoyment in our career.
Habits can become established without our awareness, or they can be designed and implemented purposefully. Create your habits then your habits create you—so getting your habits right from the outset is a key to a happier, healthier life.
Imagine if the good things you find hard to do become easy.
In this course, you will understand scientifically proven principles of habit formation, and learn how to create sustainable habits that support productivity, health, and wellbeing using practical and proven techniques.
- Types of habits – Understand the conscious habits and hidden habits
- Separate the good from the bad – Identify personal triggers and patterns driving individual habits
- Designing new habits – Step-by-step walkthrough to create a new habit
- Action Plan – Make habits stick by leveraging small daily actions into huge life accomplishments.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
- People who want to control and change their habits better
- The disillusioned, unmotivated, early quitters, burnouts, chronically tired, and those with low self-discipline.
This course is highly experiential and interactive; 30% concepts and 70% practice.
Fri, 21st Aug 2020 from 9:00 to 17:00 (SGT)
Mandarin Orchard Singapore, 333 Orchard Road, Singapore 238867