If you want to be in business for one year – build sales
If you want to be in business for three years – build channels
If you want to be business for the long term – build brand
Brand building has been widely acknowledged as an effective tool to help businesses to differentiate themselves to achieve long term profitability. However, many organisations lack a common understanding amongst staff in the branding process resulting in incoherent efforts across departments. In addition, some companies see brand building as a “campaign” effort, and fail to nurture and grow the brand/s over time with new initiatives. The truth is brand building is strategic and requires long term commitment.
This one-day practical and intensive workshop is specially designed to provide businesses and organisations with a clear step-by-step guide to build a successful brand. The workshop is packed with insights from both global and Asian brands that can be implemented quickly and inexpensively. This is a hands-on and highly experiential workshop.
What participants will learn:
- Conduct a SWOT analysis on their brand
- Uncover their brands’ sweet spot
- Develop a strategic plan to build a successful brand
- BROC brand building framework
- Brand Discovery: Know what you are branding and uncovering insights
- Review & Strategise: Determine your brand’s future state
- Orchestrate The Experience: Develop a multisensory brand experience
- Create Brand Assets: Identify what brings value
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is suitable for senior managers, marketers and business owners who want to understand how strong brands are built. As this workshop is 30% conceptual and 70% hands-on practice, it is suitable for those who want to bring real ideas and plans back to the work to create success for their brands.
WHEN (PUBLIC RUN)
- Tue, 26 Feb 2024 (in-person)
- Tue, 11 Jun 2024 (in-person)
- Wed, 2 Oct 2024 (in-person)
Holiday Inn Singapore (Halal Certified)
Orchard City Centre
11 Cavenagh Road
$550 per pax (Group discounts available).