“The brand is your business and your business is your brand“.
As the saying goes “If you are not a brand, you are a commodity”.
Brand building has been widely acknowledged as an effective tool to help businesses to differentiate themselves to achieve long term profitability. However, many organisations lack a common understanding amongst staff in the branding process resulting in incoherent efforts across departments. In addition, some companies see brand building as a “campaign” effort, and fail to nurture and grow the brand/s over time with new initiatives. The truth is brand building is strategic and requires long term commitment.
This one-day practical and intensive workshop is specially designed to provide businesses and organisations with a clear step-by-step guide to build a successful brand. The workshop is packed with insights from both global and Asian brands that can be implemented quickly and inexpensively. This is a hands-on and highly experiential workshop..
Participants will learn how to:
- Conduct a SWOT analysis on their brand
- Uncover their brands’ sweet spot
- Develop a strategic plan to build a successful brand
- BROC Branding building framework
- Brand Discovery: Know what you are branding and uncovering insights
- Review & Strategise: Determine your brand’s future state
- Orchestrate The Experience: Develop a multi-sensory brand experience
- Create Brand Assets: Identify what brings value
This one-day master class is meant for business owners, entrepreneurs, business leaders, marketers and SMEs. As this workshop is 30% conceptual and 70% hands-on, it is suitable for those who want to create success for their brands.
Participants will receive a copy of From Bland To Brand book and a Brand Strategy Workbook packed with worksheets and tips.
Friday, 11th December 2020 from 9:00 to 17:00 (SGT)
Mandarin Orchard Singapore, 333 Orchard Road, Singapore 238867
S$520 per pax (group discount applicable)
This workshop is held in collaboration with CCISG