If you want to be in business for one year – build sales
If you want to be in business for three years – build channels
If you want to be business for the long term – build brand
Brand building has been widely acknowledged as an effective tool to help businesses to differentiate themselves to achieve long term profitability. However, many organisations lack a common understanding amongst staff in the branding process resulting in incoherent efforts across departments. In addition, some companies see brand building as a “campaign” effort, and fail to nurture and grow the brand/s over time with new initiatives. The truth is brand building is strategic and requires long term commitment.
This two-day practical and intensive workshop is specially designed to provide businesses and organisations with a clear step-by-step guide to build a successful brand. The workshop is packed with insights from both global and Asian brands that can be implemented quickly and inexpensively. This is a hands-on and highly experiential workshop.
Participants will be able to learn:
- How to create a robust brand strategy blueprint
- How to determine the brand sweet spot that is relevant to the target audience
- How to rebrand, reposition and refresh a tired brand
- How to align everyone in the organisation towards the same brand direction
- BROC Branding building framework
- Brand Discovery: Determine the current state of the brand
- Review & Strategise: Determine the most appropriate positioning strategy to differentiate
- Orchestrate The Experience: Develop a multisensory brand experience
- Create Brand Assets: Identify and reinforce what brings value to customers and key stakeholders
- Common mistakes and pitfalls
- Brand Action Plan
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
This workshop is suitable for senior managers, marketers, business owners, start-ups entrepreneurs who want to learn how strong brands are built. As this workshop is 30% conceptual and 70% hands-on practice, it is suitable for those who want to bring real ideas and plans back to the work to create success for their brands.
The course includes the use of:
- Case analysis
- Group discussion
- Brand creation exercise
- Mon & Tues, 7 & 8 Mar 2022
- Mon & Tues, 6 & 7 Jun 2022
- Mon & Tues, 12 & 13 Sep 2022
- Mon & Tues, 5 & 6 Dec 2022
Voco Orchard Singapore, No. 581 Orchard Road, Singapore 238883.
S$880 per pax (group discount applicable)
(This workshop is held in collaboration with CCISG)