As the saying goes “If you are not a brand, you are a commodity”.
Brand building is a powerful tool to help businesses differentiate themselves to achieve long term profitability. However, many organisations lack a strategic understanding of the branding process resulting in uncoordinated efforts. In addition, some people see the brand building as a “campaign” or “social media marketing” effort and fail to nurture and grow the brand/s over time with new initiatives. The truth is that brand building is strategic and requires clarity and focus.
This one-day master class is one of the most comprehensive and value-packed workshops in Asia. It’s JAMMED full of everything you NEED (and would want) to know about Brand Strategy Techniques, Processes, Systems, Best Practices and Pitfalls.
This master class is for you if you are:
- Considering rebranding, refreshing or revitalising your brand or launching a new brand, you want to ensure a triumphant return on your investment.
- Struggling to articulate what your brand stands for and what makes it different from your competitors.
- Growing your brand regionally or internationally, and need to find a distinctive positioning angle.
- Planning to introduce new brands to your portfolio and establish the relationship between the different brands.
- Cashing out your brand/s and want to increase the perceived value to your buyers.
From Bland To Brand master class is designed to provide leaders, business owners and marketers with a clear brand strategy blueprint to build a sustainable and robust brand.
The master class comes with practical and thought-provoking insights from global and Asian brands that enable you to make a more visible, authentic, different, credible, memorable and much-loved brand.
In this master class, you’ll learn:
- Brand Strategy Blueprint – The “must-haves” in building a powerful brand
- Powerful Positioning Strategies – Which best fits your value proposition
- Create Brand Assets – Identify what brings value
- Brand Architecture – Make smart brand portfolio decisions and manage growth
- Do’s and Don’ts for Brand Success – Avoid pitfalls and acquire best practices
- Globalise, localise or “glocal” – Essential consideration set
- Brand Management – What to put in place
The Bland to Brand Masterclass is perfect for you if:
- You’re a business leader who wants to improve brand performance
- You’re a brand owner who wants to build a financial asset
- You’re a marketer who wants to master brand strategy
- You’re a creative professional who wants to be more strategic
About The Trainer – Ms Catherine Chai
Ms Catherine Chai is the founder of Broc Consulting, a 13-year old brand consulting company based in Singapore.
She has spent the last two decades helping B2B and B2C organisations to increase business value and sustainability through developing robust brand strategy roadmaps and grooming in-house brand champions. Some of the brands she had worked on include Raffles Hotels & Resorts, Brands Essence of Chicken, Bee Cheng Hiang, TDK, Tote Board Group, Kao, Manhattan Fish Market, Tee Hai Chem, Tote Board Group, iZeno, Straits Construction, to name a few.
Catherine is the author of From Bland to Brand – The Essential Branding Handbook for Asian Businesses.
Friday, 29 Oct 2021 from 9:30 to 18:00 (Singapore time, GMT + 8)
USD 250 per pax