What will the future of work look like? The fact is, regardless of what it’ll be, communication skills remain at the top of the list of what matters most to employers and recruiters.
Poor communication costs us personally over the long term, in a loss of credibility and a drag on advancement. As individuals, poor communication essentially equals an inability to communicate our value to the team, to the organisation we work for, and to the people in our personal lives. Poor communication skills can have a detrimental effect in many ways.
Oral and verbal skills are a baseline; we must learn how to use communications skills to connect, inform, persuade, negotiate, coach and inspire. Strong communication skills are a must-have for personal, team and organisational success, and by discovering how to improve ourselves in this area, we can enjoy the widest range of long and short-term benefits.
This course aims to equip you with the critical communication skills to help you advance your career and make life easier.
- Understand your communication style
- Understand the importance of body language and other paralinguistic aspects that impacts the quality of a conversation
- Learn how to use deep listening as a transformative communication tool
- Know how to make explicit, interesting & engaging conversation with others
- Learn the art and science of questioning techniques to promote two-way communication
- Know how to communicate in a difficult conversation
This course is highly experiential and interactive; 30% concepts and 70% practice.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is for anyone who wants to be outstanding communicators at work and in their personal lives
Fri, 4th Dec 2020 from 9.00 to 17.00 (SGT)
Mandarin Orchard Singapore, 333 Orchard Road, Singapore 238867
This workshop is held in collaboration with CCISG