Conducting a brand audit is a great way to find out why some things in your branding efforts are doing well while others are not. It’s used to ascertain how your brand is performing compared to your goals.
Benefits of conducting a Brand Audit:
- Helps you to identify the blind spots in your brand building efforts
- Helps you to determine the positioning of your business and to plan corrective strategies
- Empowers you to discover the strengths and weaknesses of your brand so you can implement changes to make it stronger to increase customer engagement and your profits
- Guides you to align your offerings more accurately with the expectations of customers
- Enables you to get up to speed with the perceptions (positive or negative) about your business
- Re-establish clarity and focus on what your brand strategy
In this workshop you’ll learn a variety of tools and techniques that can be adopted to conduct an independent in-house audit to gather critical insights for your brand, and save you lots of money in the process.
By the end of the workshop you’ll have developed a framework to conduct a Brand SWOT analysis to determine the current state of your brand’s health, and an action plan to work towards your desired brand state.
- Understand what Brand Audit is, its scope and what it can achieved
- Understand the brand strategy framework
- Apply the different tools, techniques and tips in conducting a brand health check
- Experience a “live” Brand Audit Experiment and put practice into practical actions
- Identify the brand’s strengths and weaknesses
- Mapping the key brand touchpoints that drives perceptions
- Brand action plan
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
Marketers, Business owners, entrepreneurs, leaders, executives and managers who wants to gain competitive advantage through identifying the gaps and opportunities to take their brands to the next level.
This course is highly hands-on and interactive; 30% concept and 70% practice. The course includes the use of:
- Group discussion
- Field Brand Audit
- Brand Audit Tools
- Self-evaluation and feedback
- Wed, 16 Feb 2022
- Wed, 11 May 2022
- Wed, 15 Jun 2022
- Wed, 12 Oct 2022
Voco Orchard Singapore, No. 581 Orchard Road, Singapore 238883.
S$500 per pax (group discount applicable)
(This workshop is held in collaboration with CCISG)