Are you looking to improve your brand’s performance?
This workshop will teach you how to identify what’s working, what isn’t and an action plan of steps that can be taken towards achieving your desired brand state.
A Brand Audit is a great way to benchmark your current brand health and identify areas for improvement. In this course, we’ll teach you how to conduct a DIY Brand SWOT analysis professionally. We’ll also show you the best practices in creating an action plan that will help improve ROI in branding and marketing investments.
You can use these techniques on any type of brands (product brand, service brand, corporate brand, employer brand etc.) industry or niche, so it doesn’t matter what type of business you have!
You will also receive access to our exclusive Telegram group where you can interact with other participants, ask questions about the content covered in the course and get access to more useful tools.
Benefits of conducting a Brand Audit:
- Helps you to identify the blind spots in your brand building efforts
- Helps you to determine the positioning of your business and to plan corrective strategies
- Empowers you to discover the strengths and weaknesses of your brand so you can implement changes to make it stronger to increase customer engagement and your profits
- Guides you to align your offerings more accurately with the expectations of customers
- Enables you to get up to speed with the perceptions (positive or negative) about your business
- Re-establish clarity and focus on what your brand strategy
In this workshop you’ll learn a variety of tools and techniques that can be adopted to conduct an independent in-house audit to gather critical insights for your brand, and save you lots of money in the process.
By the end of the workshop you’ll have developed a framework to conduct a Brand SWOT analysis to determine the current state of your brand’s health, and an action plan to work towards your desired brand state.
- Understand what Brand Audit is, its scope and what it can achieved
- Understand the brand strategy framework
- Apply the different tools, techniques and tips in conducting a brand health check
- Identify the brand’s strengths and weaknesses
- Mapping the key brand touchpoints that drives perceptions
- Brand action plan
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
Marketers, Business owners, entrepreneurs, leaders, executives and managers who wants to gain competitive advantage through identifying the gaps and opportunities to take their brands to the next level.
This course is highly hands-on and interactive; 30% concept and 70% practice. The course includes the use of:
- Group discussion
- Case studies
- Self-evaluation and feedback
- Tue, 21 Feb 2023
- Mon, 3 Apr 2023
- Mon, 3 Jul 2023
- Mon, 2 Oct 2023
Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore (Halal Certified)
317 Outram Road
S$550 per pax
This workshop is conducted in collaboration with CCISG